Behind every great Accuride endeavor is a great team dedicated to quality and integrity. Come see and hear members of the Accuride family answer the question "Why Accuride?"PLAY VIDEO
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you have an interest in joining Accuride, review and respond specifically to those positions for which you have appropriate qualifications. If there is not a position listed in your area of experience and knowledge, you may still forward your resume for our general review and future consideration to email@example.com.
Accuride offers Competitive benefits such as:
- Electrical Engineer, R&D
The Accuride Electrical Engineer, R&D will work closely with the Research and Development and Application Engineering departments to assist with project related duties including the design and layout of components for electronic project applications.
Essential Job Functions:
- Essential Job Functions
- Design or actively participate in the design and component selection of analog and/or digital hardware electronics in the area of electronic access and motor control.
- Work with in-house designers and qualified suppliers to design, prototype, analyze, test and debug new products.
- Assist the R&D team with selection of the best and most suitable technology for a given project.
- Provide technical assessment of known technologies that are relevant to the operation and management of low voltage electronic devices.
- Explore the emerging alternatives to the existing technologies.
- Develop the necessary test plan for testing and validation of prototypes before mass production.
- Must have BSEE, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or equivalent
- Understanding of analog and digital circuit design and component selection
- Familiarity with embedded firmware and hardware development platforms
- Ability to setup Arduino-based prototypes
- General Firmware programming
- Writing and executing test plans
- Sound verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility and follow-through all stages of operation
- Ability to solder surface mounted and through-hole components (a plus)
- Experience with Altium (a plus)
- Marketing Automation/Email Marketing Specialist
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for managing the marketing automation platform (Act-On) and fully leveraging its capabilities. Working closely with designers, developers, and the CRM Analyst among others, this role will implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through Act-On. This person will have a strong foundation in marketing automation and will be tasked with creating, implementing and improving best practices ensuring continual enhancement of digital marketing efforts. This role will also be responsible for analyzing the platform data (campaign, behavioral, etc.) and providing actionable insights to the organization. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, results driven, has strong attention to detail and has a passion for digital applications.
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing and deployment and continually evaluate these for improvements
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software/li>
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team/li>
- Understand and analyze the platform data to deliver actionable insights and recommendations to the marketing team, particularly in the area of customer intimacy/li>
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously/li>
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards/li>
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth/li>
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Act-On and SugarCRM such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing/li>
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years marketing automation experience in Act-On
- Act-On Certification preferred, but not required
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
- Experience with Act-On Revenue Attribution/Revenue Impact & Data Studio strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of SugarCRM preferred
- Working knowledge of Tableau or similar preferred
- Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Strong independent project management skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Excellent attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Automation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Past Experience in working in a start-up technology solutions company